The Campus Center is also known as Phillips Hall, in the center of the Ithaca College campus. The GPS coordinates are 42.422668, -76.494209. Williams Hall is directly beside Phillips Hall.
For directions to the Ithaca College main entrance, see https://www.ithaca.edu/about/driving-directions.
From the Ithaca College main entrance:
- Straight ahead 120 yards you will come to Alumni Circle.
- Go 3/4 of the way around the circle and turn right onto Grant Egbert Boulevard (Google Maps calls this Main Campus Rd.) There is a sign directing you toward the Campus Center.
- In about 1/4 mile you will see on your right a large parking lot, O Lot. Park there.
- Following the signs to Campus Center, walk around or through Park Hall and then through the small parking lot.
- Enter Phillips Hall and go upstairs (there's an elevator if you need one).
To see a Google map, to to http://tinyurl.com/nnjga8p. But beware: Google Maps directions may take you to the back entrance!
For general directions on getting to Ithaca (as well as other things to do once your're here) check www.visitithaca.com.
Last updated February 15, 2022